Avtech interphone handset / cradles are installed on many of the world’s regional aircraft such as the Embraer EMB-120, ERJ-145, 170, 190, the Bombardier family of regional jets, Bombardier Dash 8, Saab 340, 2000 and the CASA / IPTN CN-235 aircraft.
Avtech’s handset/cradles are designed to interface directly with Avtech’s Passenger Address and Cabin Interphone amplifiers and also interface with Honeywell’s Primus line of flight deck audio equipment.
- Eliminates mechanical failures by incorporating a novel magnetic latching mechanism to retain the handset into the cradle
- Available in black, beige and gray
- Cradle assembly incorporates a magnetic on-hook/off-hook mechanism to detect when the handset is removed from the cradle
- Cradle incorporates interphone control switches with LED status indicators used to activate, PA, Attendant to Attendant (when more than one attendant exists), Pilot and Emergency communications channels
- Handset has built in PTT switch used for PA announcements
- Handset has integrated noise canceling microphone